Every year, the National Import and Export Commodities Fair is regularly held in Harbin, which has enjoyed high reputation across the world. This makes it the shopping center of Heilongjiang Province, event of the Northeast China. You may be puzzled about where to buy and what to buy while traveling in Harbin. The below are a rough shopping guide in Harbin, we list some Harbin’s famous shopping streets, areas, stores, market, and recommended commodities for your info.
Famous Shopping Streets
1. Zhongyang Dajie: Zhongyang Dajie (Central Street) was once part of the original town built by the Russians about 110 years ago. In the street there is a Wal-Mart near the flood control monument, where you can find clothing, food and more. Along this street are huge new shopping malls such as the Euro Plaza, Parksons, and Lane Crawford that carry international brands and are expensive. There are Nike stores, KFC and interesting Russian thrift stores. The street is lined with beer gardens during the summer.
2. Guogeli Dajie: Harbin's second biggest shopping street after Zhongyang Dajie (bigger in size). The area around here is dotted with Russian buildings and HUGE shopping complexes. At night there are numerous night markets, a small scale Russian church where people dance, and a small and lively "bar lake."
3. Sino-Russian Market: Located at 15 Jianshe Jie (Jianshe Street), this large border market consists of five roads in the shape of Chinese character "井", With two indoor halls, the market covers an area of nearly 30,000 sq m. The half-closed part of the market has an area of 24,000 sq m, with stalls exceeding 2,500. Here is the paradise for buying Chinese or Russian products.
4. Indian Street: A commercial side street located right off Guogeli Dajie. If you're facing the East, it's past the giant castle and on your right. Used to be complete with Indian thrift stores, clothing, and food, but now offers only Russian items, including dolls, pocketknives and toys. But don't expect any Indian restaurants as there aren't any yet.
Main Shopping Areas
1. Songlei International Mansion: It mainly deals in quality clothing, causal clothing, shoes, bedding cosmetics and jewelry, etc.
How to get there: Take Bus Nos. 2, 101, 103.
2. The First Department Store of Harbin: A
symbol of Harbin commerce, the First Department Store of Harbin is a
comprehensive department store with various types and grades.
How to get there: Bus Nos. 8, 28,101,103
3. Yuanda Shopping Center: It
is a large shopping center combining shopping, catering, and
entertainment with a business space of 40,000 sq m. there are six
stories above ground and two stories underground. It boasts its
state-of-the-art facilities and spacious shopping environments.
How to get there: Bus No.101.
Places for Buying Skiing Gears & Clothing
Most of the streets in Harbin have ski shops or winter shops. They offer very excellent and cheap ski equipments. Generally speaking, you can find in the above mention streets or shopping area. The below is a famous company who produce and sell winter articles:
Harbin Tongxingyuan Business Corporation (Chinese 哈尔滨市同兴源商贸公司)
Mai Articles: skiing gear, ski suit, snowboard, skiing paraphernalia, snow goggles, outdoor appliance
Add: 46 North Huashan Road, Nangan District, Harbin (Chinese: 哈尔滨南岗区华山北路46号; Chinese Pinyin: Ha Er Bin Nan Gang Qu Hua Shan Bei Lu Si Shi Liu Hao)
Reply within 24 hours
*Personalized Beijing trip proposal
*Best Beijing trip with reasonable price
100% tailor-made Beijing trip
*Satisfaction guaranteed trip plan
Enjoy tour in “My Style” hangzhou tour
*Private guide & car
*24/7 fully backed up by professional team
1 to 1 tailor-made service from our professional travel advisors for the most sophisticated
Constantly excellent reviews for attraction, hotel and service Competitive price
Local experts provide quality tours Best selected knowledgeable local guides Authentic local restaurants
7*24 hours available to create you a worry-free tour. No Hidden Fees and absolutely no pressure to buy. Secured
Copyright © 2017 Chinabeijingprivatetour.com All rights reserved.