As the International Broadcasting Center (IBC) and Main Press Center (MPC) for the Beijing Winter Olympic Games, the China National Convention Center Phase II has completed its main steel structure engineering 76 days ahead of schedule, the construction unit confirmed on Tuesday.
The construction scale of Phase II is 1.5 times of that of Phase I, with a total construction area of 780,000 square meters, but the construction period has been reduced by one year.
The underground part of the second phase was finished in November last year and the construction of the steel structure above ground was interrupted by the outbreak of this year's COVID-19 pandemic.
The construction unit was quick to adjust its construction plan and coordinate with the raw material suppliers outside Beijing in a bid to speed up the schedule when construction resumed.
The MPC and IBC will be delivered to BOCOG in July 2021.
Source: Xinhua Editor: Zhang Long
* Quality Service & Affordable Prices are what we are here to do for our clients
* Customizable & Flexible Tour Arrangement based your needs
* Beijing Local Tour Company offers various Beijing Tours & China Package Tours
* Professional Guides: Licensed Bilingual tour guides with 5+ years experience
* Experienced Drivers & well conditionded vehicle
* Various Payment Methods: Paypal, Alipay, Wechat, Bank transfer
* Free Cancellation: Up to 24 hours+ before your travel time
* Reply your tour inquiry in details within 24 hours
* 24/7 fully backed up by our team & Last Minute Booking is available
1 to 1 tailor-made service from our professional travel advisors for the most sophisticated
Constantly excellent reviews for attraction, hotel and service Competitive price
Local experts provide quality tours Best selected knowledgeable local guides Authentic local restaurants
7*24 hours available to create you a worry-free tour. No Hidden Fees and absolutely no pressure to buy. Secured