Payment Guide of Your Tour
Once you make your decision to book the tour with us, you are required to pay the deposit once we confirmed the booking, the rest balance you can pay to us once you arrive in cash.Belows are the detailed information about the payment guide of your tour with Beijing private tour:
1. Wire Transfer:
We accept USD/EUR/RMB payment through wire transfer, Our Bank Information is as followed,
1) Account Name China Merchants International Travel Hangzhou Company
Account Number 19005401040011467
Bank Name Agricultural Bank of China, Xihu Branch, Xiacheng Sub-branch
Bank Address No 152,Qingchun Road, Hangzhou, China
SWIFT Code ABOCCNBJ110
2) Bank Name: Agricultural Bank of China, Xihu Branch, Jiahui Sub-branch
Account No.:6228 4803 2229 4719 016
Account Name: zhou shan shan
Bank Address: #454, Tiyuchang Road, Hangzhou
Swif coad: ABOCCNBJ110
Paypal Account: [email protected]
(Note: If you do the payment through the Paypal, there will be an extra service charge)
Commission Charge by Paypal: Total Payment * 4.4% + 0.03USD
Total payment: Total payment * (1+4.4%) + 0.03USD
After the transfer, please inform us by fax of the copy of bank slip at +86 571 87225100 or by e-mail that you have finished sending the money to our account
3. Pay in Cash Upon Arrival
For some tours with small amount of money without any requirement of deposit, such as Beijing city day tours, Beijing to Xian day tours, you can pay the tour fee in cash upon arrival to our tour guide. For the balance of your tour payment, you can also choose to pay in case upon arrival.
Tour Fare Includes (For China Packages Tours)
Travel Accident Insurance Plan:
China Private Tours provides full coverage of Travel Accidental Insurance within Mainland China to customers at no additional charge.
important for your self-interest and protection to make certain you have
adequate insurance protection against all eventualities throughout your
trip, we strongly recommend you to purchase necessary additional
protection plan, which includes 'Trip cancellation and Interruption,
Baggage Loss, Travel Documents Loss, Baggage Delay, Medical Expense,
Emergency Medical Transportation, Accidental Death & Dismemberment'.
A round trip economy class cabin is included with the tour for passengers who choose the all-inclusive China packages tours on our website. Please call our representative to upgrade your air ticket to business class at special rate. We use United Airlines, Air China, China Eastern Airlines, Cathay Pacific Airways and other major airlines. Fuel Sur-charges are included in air packages.
Hotel Accommodation is included with the tour for passengers who choose the all-inclusive China packages tours on our website. Tour fare is based on two adults sharing one twin-bed-room; Single supplement applies for travelers use single room. Please notify travel agent your needs when booking. China Private Tours reserves the right to substitute hotels in similar or higher class if hotels as mentioned in the itinerary are not available. It's our pleasure to help find some one to share room with you.
Meals listed in the itinerary:
Meals daily will be provided as mentioned in itinerary. Buffet breakfast is provided in hotel, lunch and dinner in Chinese style are provided in local restaurants licensed by Chinese National Tourist Administration.
Sightseeing program is executed according to itinerary. China Private Tours reserves the right to change itinerary for the reason of weather, fire, strikes, war, flight schedule adjustment or cancel, safety issue, political reason, custom regulations, natural disasters and others.
All necessary main entrance fee for the programs or places mentioned in the itinerary will be included. non entrance fees are refundable.
Tour Fare Excludes
1) Airport Tax, and other Fees.
2) Any personal charges, such as phone bills, laundry, Postage, baggage over- weight charge, insurance, beverages, water, etc. Fee for extended stay.
3)Tips for tour leader, tour guides, driver, bellman, etc.
4) Chinese Visa Processing Fee, Passport Application or Re-new Fee.
5) Arrival & Departure Flight Tickets
6) Any other charges caused by the acts of God, natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority's orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by the accident beyond the responsibilities of travel agents and curred due to the tourist action violating the law.
7) Any items not listed in the itinerary.
* Quality Service & Affordable Prices are what we are here to do for our clients
* Customizable & Flexible Tour Arrangement based your needs
* Beijing Local Tour Company offers various Beijing Tours & China Package Tours
* Professional Guides: Licensed Bilingual tour guides with 5+ years experience
* Experienced Drivers & well conditionded vehicle
* Various Payment Methods: Paypal, Alipay, Wechat, Bank transfer
* Free Cancellation: Up to 24 hours+ before your travel time
* Reply your tour inquiry in details within 24 hours
* 24/7 fully backed up by our team & Last Minute Booking is available
1 to 1 tailor-made service from our professional travel advisors for the most sophisticated
Constantly excellent reviews for attraction, hotel and service Competitive price
Local experts provide quality tours Best selected knowledgeable local guides Authentic local restaurants
7*24 hours available to create you a worry-free tour. No Hidden Fees and absolutely no pressure to buy. Secured