24 Hours Hotline: +86 137-3541-1378
+86 157-0009-4881
Email:

Your Location: Home > Beijing City Information > Beijing Maps

Beijing Maps

Beijing Map.jpg

Beijing’s location in China map
Beijing is located on the western coast of China on the Pacific Ocean and stands at the northern tip of the North China Plain. The city is 39% flat land and the other 61% is quite mountainous area. Beijing is surrounded by the Yanshan Mountains on the west, north and east while the small alluvial plain of the Yongding River lies to its southeast. Beijing faces the Bohai Sea, and the area is also called the Beijing Bay.

administrative-division_jpg.jpg
Beijing Administrative Division Map

Beijing is the capital of People’s Republic of China. It has a population of  over 20 million. There are 14 urban and suburban districts and two rural counties in Beijing. The following picture is Beijing administrative division


Beijing Attraction Map
Beijing is huge with numerous attractions to explore. The attractions that you should not miss are:the Forbidden City, The Great Wall, Tiananmen Square, Beijing Hutong...

Beijing Travel Map.gif

Beijing Travel Map


There are 8 sections of the Great Wall in Beijing city.

map4.png

Beijing Subway Map

beijing-subway-map-new.png


Questions & Answers or Review
* Full Name
* E-mail
* Title of your review
* Your review
 

Live Chat

Why Choose Us, About Us

Reply within 24 hours
*Personalized Beijing trip proposal
*Best Beijing trip with reasonable price

100% tailor-made Beijing trip
*Satisfaction guaranteed trip plan
Enjoy tour in “My Style” Beijing tour
*Private guide & car
*24/7 fully backed up by professional team 

Tailor-Made

1 to 1 tailor-made service from our professional travel advisors for the most sophisticated

Authentic

Constantly excellent reviews for attraction, hotel and service Competitive price

Value Guarantee

Local experts provide quality tours Best selected knowledgeable local guides Authentic local restaurants

Stress-free Guaranteed

7*24 hours available to create you a worry-free tour. No Hidden Fees and absolutely no pressure to buy. Secured

Who choose us

ASTA Pata CATS IATA

We accept:

We accept

Email:

Copyright © 2017 Chinabeijingprivatetour.com All rights reserved.