China's civil aviation regulator said it decided to adjust the designated first points of entry into China for Beijing-bound international flights based on the coronavirus situation.
Starting from Monday, Shanghai will be suspended as the first point of entry for Beijing-bound international flights, while four other cities will be added as first entry points, the Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC) said in a notice on Monday.
Central China's Wuhan City will be adjusted as a spare first point of entry, said CAAC.
At present, international passengers flying to Beijing will land in airports in 16 cities after the adjustment. The cities are Chengdu, Changsha, Hefei, Lanzhou, Tianjin, Shijiazhuang, Taiyuan, Hohhot, Jinan, Qingdao, Nanjing, Shenyang, Dalian, Zhengzhou, Xi'an and Wuhan.
* Quality Service & Affordable Prices are what we are here to do for our clients
* Customizable & Flexible Tour Arrangement based your needs
* Beijing Local Tour Company offers various Beijing Tours & China Package Tours
* Professional Guides: Licensed Bilingual tour guides with 5+ years experience
* Experienced Drivers & well conditionded vehicle
* Various Payment Methods: Paypal, Alipay, Wechat, Bank transfer
* Free Cancellation: Up to 24 hours+ before your travel time
* Reply your tour inquiry in details within 24 hours
* 24/7 fully backed up by our team & Last Minute Booking is available
1 to 1 tailor-made service from our professional travel advisors for the most sophisticated
Constantly excellent reviews for attraction, hotel and service Competitive price
Local experts provide quality tours Best selected knowledgeable local guides Authentic local restaurants
7*24 hours available to create you a worry-free tour. No Hidden Fees and absolutely no pressure to buy. Secured