Beijing has started building a Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) line
connecting the downtown area with its new government center in the
eastern suburbs of the city, Beijing Public Transport said Tuesday.
26.2-km BRT line has 16 stops and runs from the currently under
construction Maquan station near the southeast second ring road to
Tongzhou District, where a new government center is under construction.
The BRT line will include bus lanes, overpasses and underground tunnels, according to Beijing Public Transport.
As part of the capital's efforts to address congestion and pollution, the Beijing municipal government agencies have been moving their offices out of the downtown area to Tongzhou since the end of 2017.
Source: Xinhua News
* Quality Service & Affordable Prices are what we are here to do for our clients
* Customizable & Flexible Tour Arrangement based your needs
* Beijing Local Tour Company offers various Beijing Tours & China Package Tours
* Professional Guides: Licensed Bilingual tour guides with 5+ years experience
* Experienced Drivers & well conditionded vehicle
* Various Payment Methods: Paypal, Alipay, Wechat, Bank transfer
* Free Cancellation: Up to 24 hours+ before your travel time
* Reply your tour inquiry in details within 24 hours
* 24/7 fully backed up by our team & Last Minute Booking is available
1 to 1 tailor-made service from our professional travel advisors for the most sophisticated
Constantly excellent reviews for attraction, hotel and service Competitive price
Local experts provide quality tours Best selected knowledgeable local guides Authentic local restaurants
7*24 hours available to create you a worry-free tour. No Hidden Fees and absolutely no pressure to buy. Secured