Nowadays we would like to stay connected by being online whenever and wherever we go. If you travel aboard, you will be able to keep in touch with your family, business
If you are planning a trip to China, you may have a question "How can I get an internet connection in China?"
Internet Availability in China
Internet access in China is almost no big difference from other countries in the world. In China, most offices and residences have internet access.
1. Free Wireless access at Any Airport in China
When you arrive at any airport in China, you could easily get wireless internet within its arrival or departure hall. The Starbucks, Mcdonald’s and cafes at the airport also offer internet connections (Some need Password, but you can get it form their front desks).
2. Internet at hotels in China
Internet is available in most hotels in China. If you don’t have a laptop with you, you could use the computers at the business centers of these hotels. If you have a laptop, you could use the broadband acceesible in your room. Some hotels also offer free wireless internet in the cafes or lobbies in their hotels.
3. Wi-fi at some Cafes, Starbucks, Mcdonald’s, internet cafes and some larges stores
Some Cafes, Starbucks, Mcdonald’s and some larges stores offer wi-fi service.
4. Other Connections — Bus, Cruise, Bullet Trains
In keeping with much of the rest of the world, China is extending its Wi-Fi access to other, more prestigious locations, as well as the more upmarket travel options, such as cruise liners on the Yangtze River. Free Wi-Fi is now being tested on some bullet train services. It will be more convenient for you to use the Internet and work during the journey.
5. Broadband internet installed into your residence
If you would like to stay in China for a longer period of time, you may apply for internet broadband. But most modern residentail areas will have internet access installed.
Types of connections in China
Asymmetric digital subscriber line (ADSL) is right now the most popular type of connection in China. Other internet connections include:
Internet over cable television lines
Mobile broadband over terrestrial mobile phone networks
Broadband over power line
Fiber to the home
You Can't Log-In to Facebook, YouTube, or Twitter
China restricts access to certain types of websites, predominantly those which permit free interaction between people, such as social media and sites given to forum-style discussions. Thus you will find Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and other social network sites are not available in mainland China. Travelers to Hong Kong and Macau will have normal access to these sites.
Internet service provider in China
The largest internet service provider in China is Chinaunicom. The other two are Chinamobile and Chinatelecom. A man from Chinaunicom could be arranged to install your internet service. You are expected to pay about 120 yuan a month for unlimited internet access.
Internet service provider contact number:
* Quality Service & Affordable Prices are what we are here to do for our clients
* Customizable & Flexible Tour Arrangement based your needs
* Beijing Local Tour Company offers various Beijing Tours & China Package Tours
* Professional Guides: Licensed Bilingual tour guides with 5+ years experience
* Experienced Drivers & well conditionded vehicle
* Various Payment Methods: Paypal, Alipay, Wechat, Bank transfer
* Free Cancellation: Up to 24 hours+ before your travel time
* Reply your tour inquiry in details within 24 hours
* 24/7 fully backed up by our team & Last Minute Booking is available
1 to 1 tailor-made service from our professional travel advisors for the most sophisticated
Constantly excellent reviews for attraction, hotel and service Competitive price
Local experts provide quality tours Best selected knowledgeable local guides Authentic local restaurants
7*24 hours available to create you a worry-free tour. No Hidden Fees and absolutely no pressure to buy. Secured