In Daxing district in Beijing, the capital of China, deer and other wild animals have found a haven. Nanhaizi Milu Park is one of China's first nature reserves dedicated to Milu deer protection. Also known as Pere David's deer, the species is endemic to the country.
The animal is also called "Sibuxiang" in Chinese, which means "four disparities," as the deer is known for its hooves of an ox, the neck of a horse, antlers of a buck and a tail like the one on a donkey.
In the summer, Milu deer like to roll about in the mud, because it helps them cool off, protects them from mosquitoes bites, and clean the body. The deer can also swim and like to stay in the cold water for a long time.
* Quality Service & Affordable Prices are what we are here to do for our clients
* Customizable & Flexible Tour Arrangement based your needs
* Beijing Local Tour Company offers various Beijing Tours & China Package Tours
* Professional Guides: Licensed Bilingual tour guides with 5+ years experience
* Experienced Drivers & well conditionded vehicle
* Various Payment Methods: Paypal, Alipay, Wechat, Bank transfer
* Free Cancellation: Up to 24 hours+ before your travel time
* Reply your tour inquiry in details within 24 hours
* 24/7 fully backed up by our team & Last Minute Booking is available
1 to 1 tailor-made service from our professional travel advisors for the most sophisticated
Constantly excellent reviews for attraction, hotel and service Competitive price
Local experts provide quality tours Best selected knowledgeable local guides Authentic local restaurants
7*24 hours available to create you a worry-free tour. No Hidden Fees and absolutely no pressure to buy. Secured