The Palace Museum, also known as the Forbidden City, in Beijing, has increased the number of daily visitors to 12,000 from 8,000 starting from today, July 28, the museum announced on its website Monday.
In order to limit the flow of traffic, 7,000 reservations will be allowed in the morning and 5,000 in the afternoon.
Visitors can make an appointment through the museum's online ticketing website using their ID card or passport information.
Visitors are required to show their health code, undergo a temperature check and show their identification documents when entering the main entrance. A mask must be worn in the exhibition halls and a social distance of more than one meter must be maintained.
Starting from August 1, the museum will open its cultural and creative shops, bookstores and restaurants, including the Royal Icehouse Restaurant, in an orderly manner.
As the emergency response level has been lowered, the museum has opened its indoor exhibition halls, including the Treasure Gallery and the Gallery of Clocks, since July 21. However, the announcement also said that when the number of people in the above areas or halls reaches a certain density, measures will be taken to limit the visitors.
* Quality Service & Affordable Prices are what we are here to do for our clients
* Customizable & Flexible Tour Arrangement based your needs
* Beijing Local Tour Company offers various Beijing Tours & China Package Tours
* Professional Guides: Licensed Bilingual tour guides with 5+ years experience
* Experienced Drivers & well conditionded vehicle
* Various Payment Methods: Paypal, Alipay, Wechat, Bank transfer
* Free Cancellation: Up to 24 hours+ before your travel time
* Reply your tour inquiry in details within 24 hours
* 24/7 fully backed up by our team & Last Minute Booking is available
1 to 1 tailor-made service from our professional travel advisors for the most sophisticated
Constantly excellent reviews for attraction, hotel and service Competitive price
Local experts provide quality tours Best selected knowledgeable local guides Authentic local restaurants
7*24 hours available to create you a worry-free tour. No Hidden Fees and absolutely no pressure to buy. Secured