What to see in Harbin?
The city of Harbin in northeast China is famously home to the biggest ice sculpture festival in the world. It is also one of China's newest cities and much of its Russian-style architecture dates from then. Harbin is a city that appeals to all ages, and there are lots of good reasons to plan a visit. 1. Sun Isaland Scenic Area
2. Celebrate Harbin Ice and Snow Festival
3. Go Skiing
4. Harbin Central Street
5. Songhua River
6. Tiger Forest Park
7. St. Sophia Cathedral
How to get to Changbaishan from Harbin?
Changbai Mountain is not only the name of a scenic spot, but also a mountain range. The scenic spots around Changbai Mountain are mainly the northern slope of Changbai Mountain and the western slope of Changbai Mountain, which are in different cities.
Going to the North slope: Take the high-speed train from Harbin to Dunhua or Antu, then transfer the car to Erdaobaihe. The northern slope is located in Erdaobaihe Town, Antu County, Jilin Province.
Going to West slope: Take a flight from Harbin to Changbaishan Airport and then take the bus to Songjiang River. West slope is located in Songjianghe Town, Fusong County, Baishan City, Jilin Province. (Changbai Mountain Airport is also in Fusong County, so it is convenient to go to the west slope by plane.
What to eat in Harbin?
Tour in Harbin, you can find many places to enjoy different styles of food as you expect. The most characteristic products are the food which are fumigated or pickled in sauce, such as, fumigated raw dog salmon, baked chicken, red sausage, pine nut Xiaodu.
What is the best season to visit Harbin?
The best season to visit Harbin is from December to January. At this time, the ice city is covered in silver. Harbin International Ice and Snow Festival is held every January in Harbin. You can enjoy beautiful ice and snow sculptures, as well as smog and various ice and snow entertainment activities with local characteristics.
How to get to Central Avenue from Harbin Airport?
You can take Airport bus line 1 and get off at Anfa Bridge or Edmonton Road, then transfer the taxi, from where to the central street, a few in the 12 or so, more than 3 kilometers.
How about the Weather in Harbin?
Harbin is a large city with high latitude and low temperature in China, which belongs to the continental monsoon climate in the middle temperate zone. Four distinct seasons, which has long and cold winter, short and cool summer. Spring and autumn temperature rise and fall rapidly, belong to the transitional season, the time is short.
How to get to Harbin from Beijing? Could you tell us the best way?
The best way to Harbin from Beijing is take the flight. There are about 25 flights between those two cities every day. The earliest flight is CN7139, departing at 06:55 a.m. and arrive in Harbin at 09:00 a.m. The latest flight is SC1639, departing at 20:10 p.m. and arriving at 22:10 p.m.
What kind of souvenir we can get from Harbin?
Harbin is the capital city of Heilongjiang Province, which borders on many western countries and is a city with a large number of overseas Chinese. Of course, the food here will be affected. The most souvenir you can get here are: Harbin Red Sausage, Big rib, Meat belly,ect.
Could you give us some advise before we visiting Harbin?
1) There are many scenic spots around Harbin, but the transportation is not convenient. If you want to save time, you can consider to find a local guide, our Beijingprivatetour provide various Harbin Tours, Day trips in Harbin, Multi-day Harbin tours, China snow town tour.Travel with us,you will enjoy the high-end service at a reasonable price.
2) In Harbin, the daytime is 7:30am-16:30pm in winter, and many buses will be stopped around 19:00. Please arrange your travel time in advance.
3) Take care of your valuables. Never put your cell phone, wallet and other valuables in the pocket outside your down jacket. The most vulnerable places to be stolen in Harbin are the railway station.
4) The price of ice and snow projects or various entertainment facilities should be negotiated before playing to prevent trouble.
5) In Harbin, which is dozens of degrees below zero, we must pay attention to keeping the camera warm.
How about the pucblic transportation in Harbin?
Harbin has 5 expressways and 4035 ordinary roads, with convenient transportation. At present, there is only two Metro Line in Harbin, and two metro lines are under construction
Is there a visa free policy in Harbin?
Since December 1, 2019, three ports in Harbin, Changsha and Guilin have implemented a 72 hour visa free policy for foreigners crossing the border. Applicable countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Monaco, Russia, UK, Ireland, Cyprus Bulgaria, Romania, Ukraine, Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Macedonia, Albania, Belarus, United States, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Japan, Singapore, Brunei, United Arab Emirates, Qatar...
Where to SHOPPING in Harbin?
The Jingyu Street, the Guo Geli Avenue, Xuefu Street, the Garden Street.
Could you give us some advice for currency exchange? Where is the location?
Heilongjiang Branch,19 Hongjun Jie, Nangang District
Zhaolin Branch, 37 Zhaolin Jie, Daoli District
Daowai Branch, 185 Zhongyang Dajie, Daoli District
When is the The Ice and Snow World open in 2020? Is there any charge?
The opening time is December 25, 2020 to Febrary 30 2021, 11:00-22:00. ( Adults 330 RMB, children between 3.9 and 4.6 feet 200 RMB, and free for children under 3.9 feet.
How to get to China snow town from Harbin?
By Bus: Take Bus from Nangang Passenger Station in Harbin, then hire a taxi to the China snow town, charge by meters
By Train: Take a train from Harbin train station to Mudanjiang and then hire a taxi or take local bus to the China snow town.
* Quality Service & Affordable Prices are what we are here to do for our clients
* Customizable & Flexible Tour Arrangement based your needs
* Beijing Local Tour Company offers various Beijing Tours & China Package Tours
* Professional Guides: Licensed Bilingual tour guides with 5+ years experience
* Experienced Drivers & well conditionded vehicle
* Various Payment Methods: Paypal, Alipay, Wechat, Bank transfer
* Free Cancellation: Up to 24 hours+ before your travel time
* Reply your tour inquiry in details within 24 hours
* 24/7 fully backed up by our team & Last Minute Booking is available
1 to 1 tailor-made service from our professional travel advisors for the most sophisticated
Constantly excellent reviews for attraction, hotel and service Competitive price
Local experts provide quality tours Best selected knowledgeable local guides Authentic local restaurants
7*24 hours available to create you a worry-free tour. No Hidden Fees and absolutely no pressure to buy. Secured